Our Mission Is Simple: Serve Those Who Serve Us.
The Pipe Hitter Foundation is committed to defending the rights and freedoms of our men and women in uniform -- the same rights and freedoms they risk their lives to uphold. To fulfill this mission, PHF has the following broad goals:
Financial Support & Legal Defense
- Provide immediate and ongoing support to service members, first responders and their families.
- Provide legal defense funds and associated expenses to uniformed personnel who need it.
- Relentlessly and unapologetically advocate for our service members and first responders - to promote and defend them, their families and their integrity to the public and with policymakers.
- Advocate for a military and civilian justice system that preserves and respects the constitutional rights of first service members and and first responders.
- Enhance communication among service members, first responders and the communities and institutions that support them.
- Strengthen public support and public engagement for our service members and first responders.
- The Pipe Hitter Foundation is dedicated to educating the public about the true sacrifices made by service members, first responders and their families.
- Across all media platforms, PHF is committed to providing a voice for those who serve and generating public support and awareness for them and their families.
Eddie and the Pipe Hitter Foundation have joined forces with Nine Line Apparel to collaborate on an exclusive Pipe Hitter Foundation T-shirt, where all proceeds go to benefitting our mission.Get Yours Today!