Our Mission Is Simple: Serve Those Who Serve Us.
The Pipe Hitter Foundation is committed to defending the rights and freedoms of our men and women in uniform -- the same rights and freedoms they risk their lives to uphold. To fulfill this mission, PHF has the following broad goals:
Financial Support & Legal Defense Funds
- Provide immediate and ongoing support to service members, first responders and their families.
- Provide legal defense funds and associated expenses to uniformed personnel who need it.
- Relentlessly and unapologetically advocate for our service members and first responders - to promote and defend them, their families and their integrity to the public and with policymakers.
- Advocate for a military and civilian justice system that preserves and respects the constitutional rights of first service members and and first responders.
- Enhance communication among service members, first responders and the communities and institutions that support them.
- Strengthen public support and public engagement for our service members and first responders.
- The Pipe Hitter Foundation is dedicated to educating the public about the true sacrifices made by service members, first responders and their families.
- Across all media platforms, PHF is committed to providing a voice for those who serve and generating public support and awareness for them and their families.